Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Decking the halls!

So I thought I would share with you a decorating project I have been working on. I saw this idea on the Magic Brush Inc. blog. You need to visit Jen at Magic Brush she has an awesome blog with lots of do it yourself projects. Anyway, this Christmas decorating project did not take very long at all. I did the 2 displays in one evening. What you need is some branches and some greenery and white and silver metallic spray paint. Easy Peasy!!!!

The first 2 pics are of the cornice above my big window in my kitchen.

christmas decorations 001 

christmas decorations 002

This is one of the displays above my kitchen cupboards.

christmas decorations 004

Hubby loved the idea because I didn’t spend a lot of money on Christmas decorations!! He was so impressed with the idea that he is in the process of making a wreath for my door out of my leftovers. I know that the pics don’t really give the displays any justice, but trust me it does look beautiful! Soooooo, go and try it for yourself! :)

Have a great week!

 

P.s. Later tonight I will be posting on a new fun product for cards and scrapbooking that I have discovered!!!