Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Onions Do Work!!!

OK, I’m a believer!!! 4 out of 5 of my kids were home sick this week. So yesterday I decided to put the onions out in every room of my house, and guess what???? Today all my children went back to school!!!! They all said they woke up and felt fine. It was amazing!!!!! My youngest had a fever of 102 for 3 days and by the end of the day yesterday her fever had broke, and she was back to normal. My oldest started to loss her voice and had a cough, well she is feeling much better! My Hubby started to feel sick on Wednesday and by this morning he said he was fine. I felt like I was getting sick myself yesterday, but today I feel fine. Maybe, this is just all a coincidence, but I don’t think so…. If anyone else has tried this please post a comment on my blog telling me about your outcome. I am really curious:)

On another note, I promise next week I will post some new projects. With the kids being sick I was unable to do anything this week :(  I am hoping to work on something tomorrow or Sunday.

Have a Great weekend!

Happy Halloween