Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

A Layout, A Card, & A Sneak Peek!

103_5381

Here is a layout that I managed to finish today. I really don’t know how I managed to finish this with my crazy day! This is a LO of my two youngest waiting for the bus on the first day of school. I am not really impressed with it, but guess what…. They all can’t be impressive now can they:) I am happy with it, I guess….

Now the card……….

103_5382

This is a very simple card that I made from the scraps of a mini album I am working on. I will send it to my friend one of these days:) I just love it when I use my scraps right away instead of throwing them in my scrap drawer  :) It just makes me sooo happy!!!!

Ok…

Now for a sneak peek of my girls Senior pictures I picked up today. This is just one of each of the girls poses. The rest you will have to see later when I do a home decor project :) ok now the pictures….

gift web 10GradSYR59

This is Sydney-Elizabeth

gift web ret 10gradSHR67

and this is Shelby’s

 

Well I guess that is all for today.. I hope you have a productive week!