Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Some LO I have been working on

028

029

030

All of these LO’s are for my daughter. She has entered the big school this year, and she really misses Wheelock Primary School, so I decided to make her a scrapbook of her 3 years at Wheelock. Thank goodness she had some awesome teachers who took pictures of all the activities they did. All her teachers knew that I am a scrapbooker and made sure I received copies:) I was trying to make the LO’s fun for her to look at so I scrapped them a little different then I usually do ( more kiddie appeal). The first LO is of her 2nd grade class baking cookies, second is a field trip to pick apples, third is a field trip to pick pumpkins. I am working my way from 2nd grade backwards to Kindergarten. The apple trees, pumpkins, 2 titles, and the decorative edge paper was all cut with Cricut. Now that the kids finally went back to school you will be seeing more of me here:) I don’t know about you other mom’s, but I am happy the kids are back in school and I now have time to work on my projects:) This week I will be working on more LO’s and some cards if I get my house work done. Which I will just so I can scrap. Have a great week!