Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More Layouts

LO 1 002 LO 1 001

So here are a few more LO’s for my daughters Memories of Wheelock scrapbook.

The first LO is pictures of my daughter from the beginning, middle, and the end of the school year. I used the storybook cart. for the scalloped ovals. I stamped the title and numbers. The pattern paper is Karen Foster, yellow cs is DCWV, blue texture paper is My Minds Eye.

The second LO is of my daughters class having applesauce and pancakes for lunch. I also used the storybook cart for the journal spot and the title spot. I also used Plantin Schoolbook cart. for the title letters. The red pattern paper is from Sara Papers, yellow pattern paper is from DCWV, and the green paper is from Close to my Heart.

So I have 2 more LO’s to do and I will be done with 2nd grade:) ( imagine me patting myself on the back) I am hoping to do them between tonight and tomorrow. Friday a few of my friends will be over to make cards. I will post them probably this weekend. Speaking of the weekend, I am hoping to be able to scrap and other projects, but I will have to have some cooperation from the kids ( imagine me crossing my fingers and toes). Well we will see!

Hope you all have a great rest of the week!! :)