Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I am still alive!

Hi all,
I have been very busy with classes and family stuff that I have been unable to post, but I am still alive! I have been working on several projects that are not quit finished yet. One is mini boardbook album made out of cereal boxes. So far I have the cover done and all the pages attached and paper added. I still have to embellish and put titles, oh yeah, and the most important pictures. The other project I am working on is an old 9 pane french window that I am turning into a giant scrapbook page for wall art. I promise I will post pics when I am done:) I also made my mom a very nice Mother's Day card, but I put it in the envelope and mailed it without taking a picture. So that is the one that got away:0! I really don't know where my brain was on that one???? I think it is time for a new brain! I wish it worked that way. Go to Wal-mart and buy a new brain. Ok, that would be kinda weird:0 OK moving on, next weekend I am going to an all day crop! I am soooo excited!!!! I really can use a day of creating and a break from homework. This weekend is Mother's Day and I would like to wish all the Mothers out there a very Happy Mother's Day! Hope you have a fabulous day today!
Patti