Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Cereal box album

Ok, I know I haven’t posted in a while, but I have finally finished a project ( well almost finished) All I have to do is add the pictures and embellies. This album is made out of cereal boxes. A few tips for those of you who want to make one yourself.

1. Cut cover slightly larger then the pages.

2. paint all cereal box pieces before adding paper including the edges. It is kinda hard to add the paint on the edges after you add the paper.

3. put the album together first with paper clips so you are sure it will work. This also makes it easier to glue together when the time comes.

This album is a pocket and tag album, but you can also create an accordion fold album. When you make one send me a pic or link so I can see how you made your album.. This was a lot of fun to design and create!!:)

001 003 005 004