Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Template Store Page

Hello Beauties,
I have added a page to my blog. Yep, you can now buy my templates straight from here! Now you don't have to jump around on the net looking for the templates. If you look above under my banner you will see the tab " Template Store" all you have to do is click on the tab and start shopping! I hope this makes it more convenient for you! Just remember all the templates are emailed to you with a assembly instructional video link. There is no download button because of the assembly videos. Please allow at least 24 hrs for the template to show up in your email. I do on occasion have a ton of orders and I send them in the order they come in. So now hop on over and check out the Template Store and let me know what you think!
Have a Great Weekend!
Hugs♥
Patti