Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Window Shadow Box

Hello Again!
I have created a window shadow box that is just so shabby chic delicious!
The little girl image I found on Google images and I thought she looked like she was daydreaming. I crackle finished the window and distressed it with TH weathered wood and vintage photo distress ink. For the background I used some vintage book pages, tea dyed paper doily, some cut images out of the Webster Pages Country Estate paper, a little touch of Frogfeathers trim,  a few buttons, heart charm, and lace. I made a bird nest for the sill out of twine and a few beads for eggs. The vines on the shutters are an old sizzix die, roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the birds are K&Co. If you want to make one of these window shadow boxes you can get the template here.





















Have a creative week!
Patti