Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

New Grandson's baby album

Helloooo Bloggers,
My 1st. Grandchild arrived last week! Camden James Lee Carrow arrived Tuesday, May 10th weighing 7lbs. 10 1/2 oz. So, for awhile now I have been working on a baby album for Camden's Mommy. I used the Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime paper and lots of creativity. Anyway I though I would share the baby album with you all:) Warning there are a lot of pictures!

                                                     
Front Cover

1st. page

Baby birth story book that fits in the pocket

1st page without the Birth Story book

2nd page

3rd. page is a flip book

Inside cover and opposite page of flip book

Tag from pocket page of flip book

3rd. page of flip book

4th page of flip book

5th page of flip book

last page of flip book

4th page of album

5th page of album

6th page of album (pocket page)

front side of photo mats from pocket page

back side of photo mats from pocket page

7th Page

8th page

9th page

last page!
Whew! I told you there were a lot of pictures! Thank you for sticking with me:)
Have a creative week!
Patti♥