Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

I got an Over the Top Blog Award

I was given this award by my blogging friend Kristin G. 

1. Where is your cell phone? kitchen                        
2. Your hair? blonde
3. Your mother? loving                                           
4. Your father? strict                                              
5. Your favorite food? yogurt                                  
6. Your dream last night? weird
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? Get published                        
  9. What room are you in? bedroom                        
10. Your hobby? papercrafts
11. Your fear? spiders                                           
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? someplace warmer
13. Where were you last night? home                   
14. Something that you aren't? singer                   
15. Muffins? cranberry orange
16. Wish list item? Cuttlebug
17. Where did you grow up? Erie, PA                     
18. Last thing you did? read a book to my daughter
19. What are you wearing? sweatshirt, pants         
20. Your TV? annoying                                          
21. Your Pets? dog, 2 hamsters, 1 newt                 
22. Friends? yes
23. Your life? good
24. Your mood? happy                                          
25. Missing Someone? my Grandma
26. vehicle? yes
27. Something your not wearing? hat
28. Your favorite store? duh… all craft stores       
29. Your favorite color? red                                 
30. When was the last time you laughed? a few min. ago                                                                      
31. Last time you cried? not sure                         
32. Your best friend? Jani
33. One place that I go to over and over? my scrapbook space                                                  
34. Facebook? nope                                                
35. Favorite place to eat? Ruby Tuesdays

I am supposed to pass this on to 5 other bloggers, but I just can't decide which ones:( So I will eventually pick my 5 and post them at a later date