Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Black and Pink LO

Wow, have I had a busy 2 weeks! I have finally found time to do some creating:)

So this is a LO I did today of my youngest daughter. My oldest daughter took the picture for her photography class. So when she handed it to me last night I decided that the LO would be black and pink. My favorite color combo:)

lo 001

So this is what I did:

Black cardstock with painted edges ( I used baby pink craft paint) The decorative edge paper is from Making Memories, pink floral is from Pressed Petals, pink striped paper I am not sure of…. I used the Storybook cartridge to cut the flowers. I layered cream cardstock and the pink pattern papers to make the flowers and inked the edges of each cut. All the rub-on’s are from American Crafts. The “BRE” is from American crafts also. I love these letters! They are velvet on chipboard.  I am not sure where I acquired the chipboard butterfly or the pattern ribbon.

 

Anywho, I went digging around and found the buttons and ribbon. I didn’t even know that I had that ribbon. I really need to do some inventory on my scrap stuff. I kept saying when I was digging around “ Wow, I didn’t know I had that” I know some of you can relate to this. So I have decided to somehow figure out a inventory system. When I come up with something I will do a post on it. If anyone has suggestions I would love to hear it!!! :)

I am working on another LO for up and coming Christmas pics so when I am done with it I will post it. I am trying to think ahead when I should be working on all the stuff I am behind on:0

Well I guess I am done rambling on and on…..

See you on my next post :)