Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas LO

Well, here it is! This is my think ahead LO. I had it done a few days ago, but had to wait for the stickles to dry. Then while the stickles were drying my darling son decided to put his school papers on it. Well, my LO was stuck to his school papers! Soooooo, I had to take a few things off and redo them. Anyway, I will add the year and journaling when I add the picture. So it is a little naked.

christmas LO 001

I took a white stamp pas from Close to My Heart and wiped it on the blue cardstock. I had a small snowflake stamp that a friend made me years ago that I used for the snowflakes. I also added stickles to the snowflakes. The Christmas trees I just cut free hand with my deckled edge scissors. I then put drops of stickles on the trees to look like ornaments. The star was cut with the cricut and Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. The frame for the picture was cut using Storybook cartridge. The word Christmas I stamped on the blue cardstock with the white stamp pad. I think the stamp was from Autumn Leaves. Then I cut it out and stickled it all up…

Now I am off to a new project :)

Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!