Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

My Funny Thoughts LO

Well this LO was for a challenge that I found blogging around, but now I can't remember what blog had the challenge. The challenge was to create a layout using found items in your home, or use something you would normally throw away. So the butterflies are from an old pair of my DD jeans that she out grew. I cut them out and used heat and bond on the back to make them a little stiffer. The scallop trim under the photo is a pop can that I ironed out flat then cut the scallops with a corner rounder.( Yes, I save pop cans for scrapbooking) They make a great element on a page. I have done just about everything to the tin from the can. I also used an old cricut mat cover for the transparancy flourishes. So to total this up I used 2 trash items and I recycled 1 item. This was fun to make!! I am going to do another LO using different items.