Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Party Animals! LO

I have been pretty busy, but who hasn't been! I have decided to take a new journey in my life, let me explain...... I am in the process of working on a business plan to open a scrapbook store in my small town. This has been very exciting for me, but a little scary too. I have decided I really need to do this not only for all the scrappers in my town that have to travel 40miles to a decent scrapbook store, but also for myself. You see I have been a SAHM for almost 18 yrs. Not that I don't love being a Mom and only a Mom, but my kids are getting older now and it is time for me to do something for myself. My Hubby is very supportive of my decision and also all my children (5).
Anyway, I really wanted to post a project or page that I have done weekly, this happened to be my New Years Resolution. Unfortunately I have not been able to keep this promise to myself, but I guess once or twice a month won't be to bad. So here is my latest layout.

Party Animals
I used Cricut Platin Schoolbook Cart. for the circles, scallops, and letters, Autumn Leaves paper, random chipboard, and DCWV cardstock.