Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

I have been tagged!

I have been tagged by Granny's Thrifty Scrapbook. Be sure to check out her blog to see her picture. When you are tagged you are to go to your pictures and pick the 6th folder and then the 6th picture, post it and explain what it is all about. So here is my picture....





This picture is of all my children including my adopted son (in the blue sweater) ok, names from leftto right... Kirk, Sydney-Elizabeth, Timothy, Shelby, Jordan, and the two little ones are Breauna-Grace & Dale. This picture was taken right before Kirk had to go back to Japan. He is in the Marines. I wanted a nice picture of all the kids, I actually took about 15 pictures, and this one was the one that my funny boy Dale decided to make funny faces and be silly. I have decided that it is really hard to take pictures of a bunch of kids. Everytime I look at all the pics I have to laugh because someone always was making a funny face! The kids had fun though!

Now it is my turn to tag 6 bloggers. I choose, Chrissy, Stephanie, Missy, Sandy, Andrea, Jenn