Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

All Day Crop

A few weeks ago I attended an all day crop. You would have thought I got a lot of stuff done, but it was not the case:( I kept on getting calls on my cell phone.. (Note to self: shut phone off at the next crop!) I did get 1 two page LO done and I did work on a few mini albums though. So here is a few pictures of the crop. The first one is of a 2 friends working away. Notice they are sharing a table…

021

Now, look at all my stuff, I took up a whole table myself and some!

022

and here is the LO I did manage to get done……

scrapbook stuff 038

These pics are from when my girls were little. I am trying to get all their pictures scrapped before their graduation party. I would like to display their albums at their party. I hope I get them all done by July!