Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Scrapbook page in a box (aka. Explosion box)

Scrapbook in a box ( explosion box) 001

Scrapbook in a box ( explosion box) 002

This cute box was made for my best friends birthday. I gave it too her today, but i had to wait to post this because she likes to come and visit here often.  I was finished with the box on Friday:) This took me from start to finish about 2 hours. If you would like to see the instructions on how to make this just go to Christmas with the Cricut blog. There are 2 videos on there for the box and then one for the paper bow. Really, really easy to make! They are so easy I am making them for my girls graduation pictures and giving them to close family.

All papers are Close to my Heart, and I used the storybook cartridge for the letters, corners and frames.