Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cool Dude LO

LO 9-09 002

This is my son Dale and his first day of school this year. He has totally changed his style in clothing. He has decided to hang up the elastic pants and cute boy stuff for clothes that are more rock starish. I think his new style is cute on him, but I miss the polo shirts and khaki pants:( I know, I know he is growing up and getting his own style. It is hard sometimes to let go and let the child make some of his own decisions. This was one of those times for me. Next year he will be in middle school and then the attitude will start ( OH JOY, can’t wait:() So I will enjoy him while I can:)

This LO was made using the storybook cartridge ( big circle) The journal spot, and HARD CORE thing was cut with the Indie Cartridge. Paper is Cosmo Cricket and for the life of me I can’t remember the name of the collection the paper is from.. Anyway, I love this paper it makes really cool  boy pages.