Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

X-mas & Birthday Card

cards 001
cards 002
Ok, the first card is possibly my Christmas cards this year. I still need to make a few more cards before I decide. The birthday card is just something that I started to make and went with the flow. I do think that it might need one more element. So this Friday again my friends are coming over to make more cards. So I will post them when they are done.
Anyways, I am still working on my daughters Wheelock pictures. I have to finish the last LO for 2nd. grade. I am almost done, but I haven’t had time to work on it for a couple of days. I think I have A.D.D. because this past weekend I started 2 big projects. I really need to stop and finish one project at a time:) does anyone else have this problem?? I start way tooo many projects at one time. I can’t help it because this is how my brain works….
Think about what I want to do…
Get an idea….
Get excited……
Then run with it and start the project….
Then start another project because as I am working on the one, an idea pops in my head then i have to start another project.
Maybe that is why I end up going to bed early. I just plum wear myself out with all the projects I start during the day:(
So if  any of you know of a cure for this madness I create just drop me a comment :) If you don’t have a cure, but suffer from the same madness drop me a comment and maybe we can start a support group. ( ha-ha) Like we need another project! See it is an illness!
So the projects that I started are faux finish a cedar chest and a mirror. So far it is looking good, but because I started 2 big projects at one time it is going to take me longer to finish them:( I guess it will be worth it when I am done and I redo my living room.
Well I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week:)