Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

Thank you to Lynn from Beautiful Delights for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger Award!

Here are the RULES for this AWARD:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.

Here are my 7 things.........
1. I love old things, like I collect vintage purses, old paintings, furniture, and so on.... 2. I absolutely hate chocolate ice cream.. I do like chocolate by its self though:) 3. I have 6 children: Tim 24yrs just graduated college, Shelby 18yrs a senior in HS, Sydney 17yrs also a senior in HS, Jordan 13yrs in 9th grade, Dale 9yrs in 5th grade, and our baby Breauna 7yrs in 3rd grade and she has CP. 4. I love to turn items into something else for instance the window I painted for my kitchen wall ( it's on my blog, look around) 5. My Favorite movie is P.S. I Love You and I watch it at least once a week.. ( Ok, maybe I am a little obsessed with the movie and I cry at the same parts everytime, don't judge me!) 6. I Love scrapbooking, really I do my whole day revolves around it, and I am always shoving the camera in my children's faces. No, they don't like it, but they tolerate me and my camera. Although there are days that all my children hide from me just so I can't take their pictures:( 7. I love music, and I listen to it all day. I also love musicals and I can sing all the songs from all musicals. No, I am not crazy I promise:)

5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers:

An Altered State of Mind
Chrissy's Craftin Corner
Daily Inspiration
Funky Phresh
My Addictions
Out of The Crayon Box
The Magic Brush Inc.