Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

A New Scrap Page

003

This LO is of our dog Remmington and his stick dilemma. The kids collected all the sticks in the yard for him, and he had a problem deciding which stick he liked the best. He tried them all out, then he finally picked his favorite. This took him just about the whole day. 

I actually got brave and did some doodling on the page. I know it is very simple doodling with just lines and dots, but I had to start somewhere right! I cut the title out with the cricut machine, distressed them, then stamped them with a stick stamp. I think they turned out cool :) The clock was also a stamp that I had and never used until know. I am finally back on track now with my scrapbooking and projects, Yippee!!!! It feels good to be doing what i love again.

Well I am off to my scrapbook table again to work on a new creation.