Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Family LO and a painted window

006

This is my latest creation in the scrapbooking world.

007

This project took me all day to paint. Sorry about the glare:( My hubby picked me up this window that his friend was going to throw out. So I decided to paint it Americana. My kitchen is done all in Americana decor. I used just regular craft paint and painted the side facing the wall. The stars were painted first. I let them dry and then painted the blue over top the white. I am working on a hutch that my hubby also picked up for me. It was kinda plain so I am spicing it up with some paint. When it is finished i will post it.

So today I was busy with 2 painting projects and one LO. I am on a roll :) I can’t believe I finished 2 out of the 3 projects today. Well I am off to paint more, and think about my next scrapbook page:)