Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Folded Shirt card


Hi,
I just wanted to share a card that I am still working on for Father's Day. Yes, I said Father's Day, I know it is several months away, but I am trying to get ahead of the game! I thought this would be fun to share and the video on how to make this is here http://www.paperwishes.com/webisodes/?page=high&id=165
Once you get the hang of the folding it is really easy! Here are some ideas you can do with this card: Instead of buttons add a tie made from some ribbon ( ask Hubby to tie it for you if you can't do it yourself) cut the end of the ribbon to the shape of a real tie. Add some lace to the collar for a female shirt and use some decorative buttons. This card can be used for B-day invites, Just to say Hi, A mans B-day or female. Well I hope you have fun with this because I sure am!
Hugs,
Patti