Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Envelope Album






Happy New Year!
This is my First project of 2009. I made this album for my adopted son who is in the Marines and is stationed over in Japan. He has done 2 tours to Iraq and will be out of the Marines in August 09. Anyway, I used my Cricut expressions with the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge to create the envelopes. I cut the envelopes at 4 3/4in. assembled the envelopes. Then I stuck the flap of one envelope to the back of another envelope, and just keep going doing the same to all the envelope. Then accordion fold the album, making sure that the top of your albums envelope flap is always out. The top page when the album is open will always be the bottom page when closed. This size envelope can also hold CD's, so this album would also make a great CD holder. This was actually quite fun to make, and fast. TFL